Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Kankusho and Gojushihosho

We did two new kata today.  New to me at least.  We did Kankusho and Gojushihosho.

My wife also came for the first time since we started over a year ago.  Thanks to her H and A both went through the whole practice with a better attitude than normal.

I was able to follow Crown as he led us through the two kata with out too much difficulty.  Kankusho was not so hard to follow but I had more trouble with Gojushihosho.  That was Saturday.  On Sunday I had the chance to spend a bit of time looking at Paul Walker's commentary video for Kankusho at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvh7xYp9kBE  .

I need to find the opportunity soon to go over Gojushihosho before I forget it completely like Chinte and Empi.

Finding time and space to practice these is difficult.