Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Quick Update

Muto-sensei,

Muto-sensei was unable to come to practice last Wednesday so the group canceled practice.  In my opinion, we should get together and practice EVEN IF the instructor can't come.  Saturday, I took N to practice so my wife could rest.  A and H both practiced fairly well. Then I finally had a practice on Wednesday, Oct 28.  There was a 4-year-old? who came with his mother, father and little sister to observe.  He was very eager to join.  His presence there encouraged me to work hard.  I wanted the group to look good. I practiced hard and was very tired by the end of practice and there was a few times when I almost fell over because my legs were so tired.  I'm starting to feel old.  I even got confused during Tekki Shodan.  It is Friday now and I'm still quite sore all over from practice.  My chest never gets sore but all the muscles in my back, especially my upper back get sore.  So do my biceps and shoulders.  My legs, too.